Friday, March 11, 2016

March Ipsy Bag!

It's Ipsy time!



Welcome back to the Ipsy bag section of this blog! With the extra (sort of) restraint that I've been putting on myself to try and not buy makeup, I've been waiting for this Ipsy bag to drop like a care package, and finally it did! It actually showed up at almost the exact same time as last month (which was the 12th), so that surprised me. But, without further ado, let's get into what I got!

This was a pretty crappy flat lay, if I'm being honest with myself. I'm sorry.

From Left to Right:
  • A cute ass glam bag that I still don't know what I'm going to do with
  • A NYX Liquid Suede Lip Color in Kitten Heels
  • A Nourish Organic Rejuvenating Rose Hip & Rosewater Body Oil Mist
  • A MeMeMe Loose Powder Brush
  • A Lip + Cheek Pencil from NudeStix in the color Mystic
  • A damn Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo from Living Proof
 ...

Okay, let's all sit down and talk here. We all know I'm black, right? Yes? That's what I thought. And I'm a natural black girl, we've talked about this, right? Yes? I thought that, too. What the hell am I going to do with a dry shampoo, Ipsy? I told y'all that I related best to JALEESA on my quiz, and Jaleesa is black, from what I can see; you could've saved that for somebody who could actually use it!

Sigh.

Moving on, I'm really pleased with this month's bag as a whole, more so than I was with the one before it. I think I've only used the brush from last month, though I do like the eyeliner that I got; I'm just waiting for a look to use it in. But the mineral blush was too light, and the lip gloss was a lip gloss (and a sparkly one, at that), and I still have that bottle of exfoliating wash in my drawer, so 2/5 products isn't exactly good. As for this month, I cna see myself using at least 3/5 products (I'm still figuring out the body oil), so I'm glad my $10 didn't go to waste! It seems like Ipsy is learning me a little better; I can't wait for April! See you then!

x Ashlan 

No comments:

Post a Comment