Tuesday, March 15, 2016

"Flexible Dieting", Day 1: The Wishlist

As you know from my last post, the whole No Makeup March thing wasn't working, and so I adopted a new way of living and shopping, which I will be calling from here on out, Flexible Dieting. I got the idea from Sande over at TheSocialiteLifeTV, where she's doing flexible dieting with her actual diet; I don't think I'll ever actually diet myself (life's already too short to not enjoy food), but I figured I could use a little of that restrictive leniency in my makeup/shopping life, and so here we are! And here's how it will go:

  • Once every two weeks (on Fridays for me), I will allow myself to go to a store and look and make a purchase, if I see something I want.
  • I will not buy anything before or after those two allotted days during the week.
  • Once every two weeks (the other two weeks in the month) I will allow myself to make an online purchase, if I see something that I want
  • I will not order anything before or after those two allotted days during the month; I also will not be buying anything in store on these days.
  • Nothing that I purchase, be it in store or online, will cost more than $30, including shipping fees.
I feel like this will be better for me! I won't be buying makeup every single day like I've done in the past, but I won't be sitting in a corner with the shakes, as I have been for the past two weeks. My first allotted purchase day is this coming Friday, so I will not be buying anything this week until then, which brings me to my wishlist.

In Store Purchase Wishlist:
  • NYX Liquid Suede Lip Color in Vintage, maybe Sandstorm (I'm still not sure)
  • NYX Lingerie Liquid Lip Color in Teddy
  • Makeup Revolution Flawless Matte Palette
Online Purchase Wishlist:
  • BH Cosmetics Pride + Prejudice + Zombies Eye + Cheek Palette (I think the concept of the movie is stupid but...this palette)
  • BH Cosmetics Pop Art Color Extreme Palette
  • BH Cosmetics Wild Child Palette
  • BH Cosmetics Wild & Free Palette
  • BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Palette
  • BH Cosmetics Nude Lips Palette
  • BH Cosmetics Ultimate Lips Palette
  • Makeup Revolution Welcome to the Pleasuredome Palette
  • Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1 & 2 Palettes
  • Makeup Revolution Unicorns Are Real (what is their obsession with unicorns?) Palette
  • Makeup Revolution Big Love Pro Looks Palette
  • Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar 2 Rose Gold Ultra Professional Blush Palette
  • Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • Makeup Revolution Baked Blusher
*What I'm really focused on getting next
 
Hell, maybe I need to do this backwards lmao. Clearly I love online shopping, and that's where all the good stuff is, but we'll see what I end up getting and what I end up adding next week! I'll probably be back later on today with an eye look for you, so see you then!

x Ashlan

No comments:

Post a Comment