Friday, February 12, 2016

February Ipsy Bag!

It's Ipsy time!

So, to take the edge off of my cosmetic shopaholism I signed up for the Ipsy bags (I wanted to do the Boxy Charms, but $10 a month sounds a whole hell of a lot better than $21). I figured it would be almost as good because the products in the bags seem to be pretty full sized, and since I buy a bunch of crap already every month, I might as well just stick to the ten dollars to keep my budget intact...somewhat. Also I heard that Boxy Charms put a lot of skincare items in their packages, and considering the fact that I can barely keep up with the skincare regimen that I have now, it's best to just stick to Ipsy. Anyway, I got my Glam Bag for the month of February, so! Without further ado, let's get into what I got!

Ta-da! Not bad for a beauty blogger on a budget

From Left to Right:
  • A glam bag that I have no idea what I'm going to do with
  • A Luxie 217 Small Tapered Blending Brush
  • A Vintage by Jessica Liebeskind lip gloss in the color Pink Sequin
  • A Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Blush in Desert Rose
  • A Mr. Write (Now) Eyeliner Pencil from The Balm Cosmetics in Scott
  • An Exfoliating Daily Facewash from Best Face Forever
Now, I don't know if you guys have figured this out about me by now, but I'm not much of a soft, pinky kind of girl; I like dark and dramatic lips, smoked out water lines and seven different eyeshadows on my lids. To add to that, I'm not a big fan of lip glosses in general, because they feel so thick and heavy on my lips. So, I have no idea what I'm going to do with that lip gloss (I mean, it has glitter in it!), but everything else I like! I'll try out that face wash as an exfoliator when I'm done with my Aveeno Clear Complexion cream cleanser (it already has exfoliating beads in it and I use it every morning), when it's time to exfoliate. I'm also digging that blush; it's a nice peachy-pink color that I kind of already see in my Milani Baked Blush (Bellissimo Bronze), so it should be a nice addition to my small blush collection - I'm not much of a blush girl either. I think the thing I like most out of the bag (besides the brush, because who doesn't love another brush?) is the eyeliner. I had already planned on buying a ColourPop liner similar to that color (I think it's called Best O) so this will buy me some time to see how I like the color before I go making another. All in all, I like this concept! I'm looking forward to March already. Stick with me to see what I get next month!

x Ashlan

No comments:

Post a Comment