Sunday, March 6, 2016

No Makeup March: Day 6

Hello, all!

Okay, so today wasn't exactly a trying time for my makeup fast (though I did start the day off pining for a Makeup Revolution cream contour palette - add that to the wish list), more  so than just a trying time in general; I was tired today. I worked both jobs as usual, and I napped between shifts, and I was just done; one of the many times when I wished that, like a class or something, I could just not show up and not necessarily deal with the consequences. I woke up with about 45 minutes to use before I had to be out of the door and on my way to work, so I sped through a mini-beat and came up with this.





And a close up on the eyes:


Considering the fact that I was in a super rush (I literally threw this on my face) and I was pretty halfhearted...and had no idea of what I was wearing before I started...I'm rather pleased with this. I got to use a few eyeshadows in a limited amount of time, which is always a plus for me.

Details? Details.

FACE:
Primer:
  • L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base Primer on my cheeks
  • Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Matte Rescue Mattifying Gel on my T-Zone
  • E.L.F. Mineral Infused Primer on the rest of my face
 Concealer:
  • MouthNicka K New York HD Concealer in Fallow; L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Fawn
  • Nose, Chin and Uneven Skintone on Cheeks: Nicka K New York HD Concealer in Fallow
  • Under Eye: Nicka K New York HD Concealer in Fallow; L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Fawn
Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation in 340 Cappuccino
Face Powder: Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Golden Cashews
Setting Powder: Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in Neutral Light 
BROWS:
Filler: L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Definer Pencil in Dark Brunette
Browbone Highlight: L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Fawn
EYES:
Primer: LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
Base: The Sculpt powder in the Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette in Medium to Dark
Shadows:
  • Transition: #5, in the L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude 1
  • Crease: #6, in the L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude 1
  • Lid:  
    • Overall: #15, in the Morphe 35T Palette
    • Inner Third: #12, in the Morphe 35T Palette
    • Outer V: #32, in the Morphe 35T Palette
  • Lower Lash Line: #32, in the Morphe 35T Palette
Liner: Rimmel London ScandalEyes Gel Liner in Black
Mascara: Ruby Kisses Big Lash Mascara, enhanced with Milani Length In Seconds Lash Extension Fibers
CONTOUR:
Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette in Medium to Dark
HIGHLIGHT:
Ruby Kisses All Over Glow Bronzing Powder in Bronze Glow
BLUSH:
L.A. Colors Mineral Blush in CMB865 Spiced Rum (I almost threw this away during my declutter session! Can you believe that???)

SETTING SPRAY: Wet 'N Wild PhotoFocus Setting Spray
LIPS:
Liner: J.Cat Beauty Roll It Up Auto Lip Liner in Red Wine
Lipstick: Hard Candy Velvet Mousse Matte Lip Color in Dahlia
Not bad, if I do say so myself. Not bad at all ^_^.
See you tomorrow, probably!
x Ashlan

No comments:

Post a Comment