Wednesday, March 9, 2016

No Makeup March: Day 9

Hey! It's early as hell for me!

I usually don't come to you guys until well into the evening with a blog post because I put it off until then, not gonna lie, but I got bored very early this morning (around 1 a.m.) and since that technically still counts as March 9th, I'm coming to you with what I did today! I had originally thought that I wasn't going to touch a morsel of makeup yesterday because of how hectic yesterday was for me, but I ended up getting a second wind in the middle of the night and decided, hey, I'm going to play around with some palettes that I have yet to use. Which resulted in this!

 Sigh...my eyebrows, you guys. I'm going to have to invest in a brow gel real soon. 


I don't know what I was doing when I sat down at my vanity area (do I ever?) but I was in the mood for some purple, and some affordable, beauty supply stuff, and this is what I got! The video I posted of it on Instagram last night better documents the fanciful beauty of this look, that my regular camera can never seem to capture, so check that out. Alright, you know what's next!

PRIMER: LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
BROWBONE: L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Fawn
BASE: the Sculpt powder from the Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette in Medium to Dark
SHADOWS:
  • Transition: #16, in the Kleancolor Warm Neutrals Palette
  • Crease: Rocky, in the Sephora Overcast Filter Eyeshadow Palette, with #8, in the L.A. Girl Ultra Beauty Brick over top , and #9 in the L.A. Girl Ultra Beauty Brick in the definitive line of the crease
  • Lid:
    • Overall: #11, in the L.A. Girl Ultra Beauty Brick
    • Outer V: #11, in the L.A. Girl Nudes Beauty Brick
    • Inner Corner: #2, in the L.A. Girl Ultra Beauty Brick
    • Definer and "Liner": #7, in the Wet 'N Wild QuartzCenter Studio Eyeshadow Palette
  • Lower Lash Line:  
    • Outer: #16 in the Kleancolor Warm Neutrals Palette, with #11 in the L.A. Girl Nudes Beauty Brick over top
    • Inner: #2, in the L.A. Girl Ultra Beauty Brick
LINER:
Milani Supreme Kohl Kajal liner in Blackest Black
Water Line: Black Radiance Eye Appeal Retractable Pencil in Beautiful

MASCARA: L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Midnight Black

I don't know about y'all but I was getting my Arabian Nights life with this look and I loved it, loved it, loved it. I think purple is such a regal color for us beautifully brown honeys and I wish that I had somewhere to go to show off that queenly look! I've also noticed that I do eyeshadow eyeliner wings sooo much better than regular eyeliner, so I might have to do that more often. Anyway, let me stop rambling and let you get on with your lives for the day. Thanks for stopping by!
x Ashlan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment