Tuesday, March 8, 2016

No Makeup March, Day 8: Wishlist

Hello!

Since today was super midterm day, as well as the day of my night class, not a drop of makeup touched my face, but I wanted to do something for No Makeup March since I've been consistent thus far, so I decided to start a tentative wishlist! This is mostly going to be eyeshadows (mostly MUR eyeshadows), I can tell now, but this will be nice to keep track of what I want, so that I can get it when April 1st comes! Because you know the first place I'm going is the store. Here goes!

  • CoverGirl TruNaked Eyeshadow Palettes in Goldens and Roses
  • NYX Liquid Suede Lip Color in Vintage (maybe Sandstorm? I'm not sure)
  • Makeup Revolution Iconic Palettes 1, 2, 3
  • Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette - Romantic Smoked
  • Makeup Revolution Salvation Palette - Hard Day
  • Makeup Revolution Salvation Palette - Welcome to the Pleasuredome
  • Makeup Revolution Pro Looks Palette - Stripped & Bare
  • Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover and Concealer Palette - Medium-Dark
See? I want all the MUR, just give me all of it.

Of course, I'm not going to buy this all at the same time (I'm not going to be that bad), but eventually my personal goal is to own all of the MUR palettes, because I love the quality of them so much. Hopefully I won't add too much more to this list, but we'll see next week, won't we?

Later!

x Ashlan

No comments:

Post a Comment