Saturday, April 30, 2016

A look with no eyes?!?

Okay, that's a lie.

There's never gonna be a look from me with no eyes, clearly; that's not even a look. But, whenever there's a look I do that does not involve the eyes as the main focus, then it's basically a look with no eyes in my book, because I'm an eyeshadow whore. And the look I have for you today is one of those looks! This past Thursday rolled around (yes, I did it on Thursday; yes, I'm just now putting up the blog post; no, I don't need your side eye) and with it came another #CreativeSwirls Collab, featuring Miss Codi and Miss Jameliz (I keep wanting to call her Jamie; I call her Jamie in my head - don't tell anybody). Okay, so the previous collab we did involved yellow eyeshadow, and this week's theme was a bold lip; no specific color, just as long as it popped on your face. So when you have a concept like that, you can't break out 17 eyeshadow palettes to use on your eyes, because that defeats the purpose of a bold lip collab! This is why I had no eyes. But a bitch's face was beat regardless (you know, if I do say so myself).





Here's me finessing in the mirror:








And there's no closeup on the eyes today, because, what eyes? There are none.

I felt myself so much that I put a wig on, y'all. Like, it looked good with my little raggedy flat twists, but I just had to up the ante with some wet and wavy, you feel me? I really don't have much more to say; onto the details!


FACE:
Primer:
  • L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base Primer on my cheeks
  • E.L.F. Mineral Infused Primer on the rest of my face
 Concealer:
  • Mouth: L.A. Girl HD Pro Orange Corrector with the Ruby Kisses Pure Mineral Concealer  in Chocolate Brown under the foundation, and L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Fawn over the foundation
  • Nose, Chin, and Uneven Skintone on Cheeks: Ruby Kisses Pure Mineral Concealer in Chocolate Brown
  • Under Eye: L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Fawn; Ruby Kisses Pure Mineral Concealer in Chocolate Brown
Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation in 340 Cappuccino
Face Powder: Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Golden Cashews
Bronzing Powder: Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Warm Hazelnut
Setting Powder: Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in Neutral Light
BROWS:
Filler: L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Definer in Dark Brunette
Browbone Highlight: L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Fawn
Brow Gel: Milani Brow Shaping Gel
 
EYES:
Primer: LORAC Behind The Scenes Eye Primer
Base: The Sculpt powder in the Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette in Medium to Dark
Shadows:
  • Transition: Olden, in the Makeup Revolution Flawless Matte Palette
  • Crease: Earth, in the Makeup Revolution Flawless Matte Palette
  • Lid: Burnt, in the Makeup Revolution Flawless Matte Palette
  • Inner Corner: E.L.F. Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast
  • Lower Lash Line: Olden and Earth, in the Makeup Revolution Flawless Matte Palette
Eyeliner:
  • Wing: Wet 'N Wild ProLine Graphic Marker Liner, with some help from the Wet 'N Wild Felt Tip Eyeliner, because for some reason I forgot how to makeup.
  • Top Lid: NYC Big Bold & Precise Liner
Mascara: L'Oreal Paris Butterfly Intenza Midnight Black Mascara on the top lashes; Ruby Kisses Very Sexy Mascara on the bottom lashes
CONTOUR:
Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette in Medium to Dark
HIGHLIGHT:
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer in Bronzed Fame, with the Wet 'N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals over top
BLUSH:
#4, in the Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar 2 Rose Gold Ultra Blush Palette

LIPS:
Lipstick: Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme in Devotion
Liner: Jordana Cosmetics Easyliner Eyeliner in Coffee Bean
I loved the way that this look came out, even without my usual excessive ass eyes. The only thing I noticed is that I couldn't keep the color opaque on my bottom lip to save my life! I don't know what's going on with my lip these days, but it needs to get its life together, 'cause I'm not having it. Ah! Check out the homies:



 Photos by @jamzbeauty
I'm honestly sick of both of them.
Alright, that's it! I've got Spanish homework and stories to write in, on my one day off! Later!

x Ashlan

No comments:

Post a Comment