Saturday, April 2, 2016

I kinda lost my mind today.

I don't know what kind of paycheck I thought I got this week (this was not my bigger paycheck) but I went apeshit at the stores today. I saw a post on Instagram about some new Matte Lipsticks from Nicka K and I wanted to find them, so I went to the beauty supply, but there was no luck there, then I went to Walgreens because I needed another Jordana eyeliner for my lips (because we're breaking all the rules here), and then I went to Walmart because I needed more gloves for work, and somehow I ended up with this:

I just...I don't know...I'm so broke now.

I don't have any excuses, honestly. I fully accept the consequences for my actions, and will live in poverty for the next week without complaint.
Anyway, here's what I got!

  • Some tweezers. These actually weren't the tweezers I wanted (I wanted the Nicka K tweezers because you can literally pull your soul out of your body through one of your pores with them), but yeah; tweezers.
  • The Jordana Cosmetics Easyliner Eyeliner in Coffee Bean that I actually went into the store for; aren't you proud of me?
  • I also ended up getting the Easyliner Eyeliners in Intense Blue, Sterling Blue, and Seagreen
  • As well as the Jordana Cosmetics Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner in Black
  • Black Radiance Perfect Tone Matte Lip Color in Afro Chic (I had a $1 off coupon!)
  • Ruby Kisses Creamlicious Triple Butter Matte Cream in Sipping Wine
  • Black Radiance Urban Identity Shadow Trio in On Point
  • L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Eyeshadow Single in Teal Couture
  • Ruby Kisses Luxe Colour Eyeshadow Palette and Eyeshadows in Greenwich Village, Caribbean Breeze, Tropicana, and Golden Radiance
I'm done for the week, seriously lol I really, seriously lost my mind today. But, I think I got some really good stuff! Hopefully you'll see it in some looks coming up; especially the eyeliners, because of the seasons! I'll be back later on tonight with my look for work!

x Ashlan

No comments:

Post a Comment