Saturday, April 23, 2016

An eye look with no palettes?!

Okay, maybe not.

But! But, the main colors for my look today (e.g. the lid colors) were not from a palette! I used single shadows today; yay me!

I really wish that I could give y'all some lengthy, witty post about my day and stuff, but jobs 1 and 2 seriously kicked my butt today, again; you know how weekends go, if you've been reading this blog a while. Plus, I work a cumulative ten hours tomorrow, so I'm going to sleep within the next hour and a half, so let me get into the pictures and the details for you; I know that's what you're here for.




I...am quite pleased.

And a closeup on the eyes (no video today):


I gave good face today, honey. Usually I'm a little opposed to trying to show out when I don't have le crochet braids, and I really don't like wearing contacts without le crochet braids, but today was a home run in my book. Mhm, quite pleased, quite pleased...
FACE:
Primer:
  • Benefit The POREfessional Matte Rescue Mattifying Gel on my T-Zone
  • L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base Primer on my cheeks
  • E.L.F. Mineral Infused Primer on the rest of my face
 Concealer:
  • Mouth: L.A. Girl HD Pro Orange Corrector with the Nicka K New York HD Concealer in Coffee under the foundation, and L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Fawn over the foundation
  • Nose, Chin, and Uneven Skintone on Cheeks: Nicka K New York HD Concealer in Coffee
  • Under Eye: L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Fawn; Nicka K New York HD Concealer in Coffee
Foundation: CoverGirl Queen Collection All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation in Q825 Golden Honey
Face Powder: Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Golden Cashews
Bronzing Powder: Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Warm Hazelnut
Setting Powder: Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in Neutral Light
BROWS:
Filler: ColourPop Brow Pencil in Black 'n Brown
Browbone Highlight: L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Fawn
Brow Gel: Milani Brow Shaping Gel
 
EYES:
Primer: Wet 'N Wild PhotoFocus Eyeshadow Primer
Base: The Sculpt powder in the Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette in Medium to Dark
Shadows:
  • Transition: #3 and #5 in the E.L.F. Mad For Matte Palette
  • Crease: #8 in the E.L.F. Mad For Matte Palette
  • Lid:
    • Inner Third: KIKO Milano Water Eyeshadow in #208
    • Middle Third: Total Intensity True Metals Eyeshadow in Bronze
    • Outer Third: Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in Bella Emerald
Eyeliner:
  • Wing: Wet 'N Wild ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner
  • Top Lid: NYC Big Bold & Precise Liner
Mascara: a base coat of the Wet 'N Wild PhotoFocus Lash Primer under L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Carbon Black on the top lashes; Ruby Kisses Very Sexy Mascara on the bottom lashes
CONTOUR:
Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette in Medium to Dark
HIGHLIGHT:
#4, in the Makeup Revolution All About Bronzed Ultra Bronzer Palette, with the Wet 'N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals over top
BLUSH:
L.A. Colors Mineral Blush in Spiced Rum

LIPS:
Lipstick: NYX Cosmetics Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in Beauty Mark, with Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer in Nude Eclipse in the center of the lips
Liner: Jordana Cosmetics Easyliner Eyeliner in Lavish Brown
I tried out a couple of new things today, and I really liked the outcome! I'm glad I can put some of my new stuff to use; now I won't feel so lame for having bought/received all of it lol.
And...I'm out of juice. Oh yeah, you won't be getting a look from me today, because tomorrow's floor set, and there will not be a drop of makeup anywhere near my face for it (I'm actually debating on wearing slippers). Alright, talk to you later!

x Ashlan

No comments:

Post a Comment