Monday, April 18, 2016

It's raining sideways outside.

I was gonna come here today with some clever, witty title about chocolate bars or something, but screw that. It's raining like hell.

Like, my street is flooded. My street never floods, and it flooded today. If it's flooding over here, then my school is probably underwater, which is probably why it's shut down. So I couldn't go to work, I can't go to class, and I have a delayed blog to post, so here we go!

I went to work last night, and it kicked my ass as usual, but my face was (relatively) beat, and I wore my hair out!

(Eh? What? What hair?)

Behold (my face) and The Puff!



I'm not sure how I felt about the overall appearance of it, because in some lighting I adored it, and in others I was a little iffy about my face, but some is better than none, I guess! Details!

FACE:
Primer:
  • Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Matte Rescue Mattifying Gel on my T-Zone 
  • L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base Primer on my cheeks
  • E.L.F. Mineral Infused Primer on the rest of my face
 Concealer:
  • Mouth: L.A. Girl HD Pro Orange Corrector with the Nicka K New York HD Concealer in Fallow under the foundation, and L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Fawn over the foundation
  • Nose, Chin, and Uneven Skintone on Cheeks: Nicka K New York HD Concealer in Fallow
  • Under Eye: L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Fawn; Nicka K New York HD Concealer in Fallow
Foundation: CoverGirl Queen All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation in Q825 Golden Honey
Face Powder: Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Golden Cashews
Bronzing Powder: Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Warm Hazelnut
Setting Powder: Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in Neutral Light
 
BROWS:
Filler: ColourPop Brow Pencil in Black 'N Brown
Browbone Highlight: L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Fawn
Brow Gel: Milani Brow Shaping Gel
 
EYES:
Primer: Wet 'N Wild PhotoFocus Eyeshadow Primer
Base: The Sculpt powder in the Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette in Medium to Dark
Shadows:
  • Transition: Sweet, in the Makeup Revolution Salted Caramel Palette, followed by Drizzle, in the same palette
  • Crease: Treat, in the Makeup Revolution Chocolate Vice Palette
  • Lid:
    • Overall: Habit, in the Makeup Revolution Chocolate Vice Palette
    • Outer Third: Persuade, in the Makeup Revolution Chocolate Vice Palette
    • Outer V: Treat, in the Makeup Revolution Chocolate Vice Palette
  • Inner Corner: Vice, in the Makeup Revolution Chocolate Vice Palette
  • Lower Lash Line (Gradient from darkest [outer corner] to lightest [inner corner]):
    • Treat, in the Makeup Revolution Chocolate Vice Palette
    • the Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in Bella Emerald
    • Vice, in the Makeup Revolution Chocolate Vice Palette
Eyeliner:
  • Wing: Wet 'N Wild ProLine Graphic Marker Eyeliner
  • Top Lid: NYC Big Bold & Precise Liner
Mascara: L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Carbon Black on the top lashes; Ruby Kisses Very Sexy Mascara on the bottom lashes
 
CONTOUR:
Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette in Medium to Dark
 
HIGHLIGHT:
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer in Rock On World, with #3, in the Makeup Revolution All About Bronzed Ultra Blush Palette over top
 
BLUSH:
A blend of #5 and #7, in the Makeup Revolution Sugar and Spice Ultra Blush Palette

LIPS:
Lipstick: NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Liquid Lip Cream in Cherry Skies
Liner: Smashbox Always Sharp Liner in Nude Dark
 
Okay,  that's it! This took a little more effort than usual, because I didn't write down what I used yesterday, and I had to wrack my frazzled brain to remember what shadows I used, so hopefully these were the ones I used I can't make any promises. Anyway, while I wait for the city to dry up enough to go get my glasses fixed, I'll be writing! Later!

x Ashlan

No comments:

Post a Comment