Thursday, February 4, 2016

Mini Haul Time!

I was early to class today, and still a little salty about not being able to get anything at Walmart, so I made a pit stop to CVS in search of the L'Oreal Paris La Palette. And I got it!

L'Oreal Paris La Palette 1, $20

This palette is expensive for a drugstore brand (L'Oreal in general is), and it's especially expensive in convenience stores like Walgreens and CVS, but, nevertheless, I got it, along with a couple of other things:

 E.L.F. Studio Blush Palette in Dark, $6

E.L.F. Studio Daily Brush Cleaner, $3

I needed a spray for my brushes to at least attempt to keep them sanitary in between washing days, and I saw about the blush palette from Sande at TheSocialiteLife; I've been binging on her videos for the past week. I'm excited to try these products, mainly because I expect this palette to be worth the coinage that I paid for it. If it is (or it isn't), I'll be sure to let you know.

x Ashlan

No comments:

Post a Comment