Friday, February 26, 2016

Behold, the One Palette Wonder!

So, if you've been paying attention to my Instagram, you would see that I've been buying a shit-ton of makeup lately, and I have decided not to buy anymore makeup for the month of March. This is all of the crap that I've bought in the last, what, two weeks?

I'll post the details later; mainly because I don't feel like getting up and walking over to my vanity

You can see why I am forbidding myself from buying makeup for a month; I'm spending entirely too much money in entirely too small of a time frame. So, with nothing else to do, I decided that I should probably start using the makeup that I've already bought, which brings us to this look right here! 




The pictures aren't great (at all), but the eyeshadow was stunning, I shit you not. Matter of fact, here are some slightly better pictures of the eyes alone.

I really need to get a camera.

I fell in love with this palette as soon as I opened it and swatched it, and I was no disappointed in the color payoff, or the smoothness of application when I used it; I can easily see this becoming one of my favorite palettes. So, let's get into those details!
FACE:
Primer
  • L'Oreal Paris Magic Perfecting Base Primer on my cheeks
  • E.L.F. Mineral Infused Primer on the rest of my face
Concealer:
  • Mouth: L.A. Girl HD Pro Yellow Corrector; Nicka K New York HD Concealer in Fallow
  • Nose, Chin and Uneven Skintone on Cheeks: Nicka K New York HD Concealer in Fallow
  • Under Eye: Nicka K New York HD Concealer in Fallow; L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Fawn
Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation in 340 Cappuccino
Face Powder: Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Golden Cashews
Setting Powder: Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in Neutral Light 

BROWS:
Filler: L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Definer Pencil in Dark Brunette
Browbone Highlight: L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Fawn; Nicka K New York HD Concealer in Copper

EYES:
Primer: LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
Base: The Sculpt powder in the Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette in Medium to Dark
Shadows:
  • Transition: Trend, in the Makeup Revoution New-trals vs Neutrals Palette
  • Crease: Custom, in the Makeup Revoution New-trals vs Neutrals Palette
  • Lid: Tone, in the Makeup Revoution New-trals vs Neutrals Palette
  • Outer V: Strong, in the Makeup Revoution New-trals vs Neutrals Palette
  • Inner Third: Mode, in the Makeup Revoution New-trals vs Neutrals Palette
  • Inner Corner: Personal, in the in the Makeup Revoution New-trals vs Neutrals Palette
Liner: Rimmel London ScandalEyes Gel Liner in Black (I liked it so much better without liner, but I had already applied it, so I couldn't go back!)
Mascara: Maybelline Butterfly Intenza Midnight, enhanced with Milani Length In Seconds Lash Extension Fibers

CONTOUR:
Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette in Medium to Dark

HIGHLIGHT:
#8 in the Makeup Revolution Hot Spice Ultra Blush Palette

BLUSH:
#1 in the Makeup Revolution Hot Spice Ultra Blush Palette

LIPS:
Lipstick: Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme in Mahogany
Liner: Smashbox Always Sharp Liner in Nude Dark

Loved it, loved it, loved it. What I hated was the way I could not, for the life of me, capture the glory of it on camera. Please take my word for it, you guys; I promise it was pretty.

x Ashlan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment