Saturday, February 20, 2016

I had to work today.

And I had gotten this dramatic ass green sweater during a $10 sale at my job, and I've been dying to wear it, but I put it off so that I could wear something more festive for Valentine's Day. With Valentine's day over and done with, I decided that today would be the day that I wore my sweater, so I decided to put together an equally dramatic ass, fall-in-the-springtime look to go along with it (plus I had been dying to try out the liquid lipstick and blush palette that I got from Ulta). This is what I came up with:


 I thought it would be paler than this, since I put on sunscreen

I'll never be good at taking pictures, but when I tell you I got a ton of compliments on my lipstick, I'm not playing around. I was worried that it might have been too much but it seemed to work out pretty, well, and now I'm here to pass on the details to you, my wonderful friends. Let's do it.


FACE:
Primer
  • Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Matte Rescue Mattifying Gel on my T-Zone
  • L'Oreal Paris Magic Perfecting Base Primer on my cheeks
  • E.L.F. Mineral Infused Primer on the rest of my face
Concealer
  • Corners of my mouth: L.A. Girl HD Pro Yellow Corrector; Nicka K New York HD Concealer in Fallow
  • Nose, Skin Tone Unevenness and Blemishes: Nicka K New York HD Concealer in Fallow
  • Under Eyes: Nicka K New York HD Concealer in Fallow; L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Fawn
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation in 340 Caramel
Face Powder: Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Golden Cashews
Setting Powder: Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in Neutral Light


BROWS:
Filler: L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Definer Pencil in Dark Brunette
Browbone: L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Fawn; Nicka K New York HD Concealer in Copper

EYES:
Primer: LORAC Behind The Scenes Eye Primer
Base: the Sculpt powder in the Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette in Medium to Dark
Shadows:
  • Transition: #11 in the Morphe 35P Palette
  • Crease: #5 in the Morphe 35P Palette
  • Lid: #12 in the Morphe 35T Palette
  • Outer V: #12 in the Morphe 35P Palette
  • Inner Corner: #8 in the Morphe 35P Palette
  • Lower Lash Line: #8 in the Morphe 35P Palette for the inner; Cedar from the Absolute New York ICON Exposed Palette, with a little bit of #32 from the E.L.F. All About Nude Limited Edition Palette over top on the outer (I could've used #4 in the E.L.F. Rio de Janeiro quad, but I completely forgot about that color)
Liner: Rimmel London ScandalEyes Gel Liner in Black
Mascara: L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara, enhanced by Milani Length in Seconds Lash Extension Fibers

CONTOUR:
Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette in Medium to Dark

HIGHLIGHT:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator in So Hollywood

BLUSH:  
#1 in the Makeup Revolution Hot Spice Ultra Blush Palette

LIPS:
Lipstick: Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lacquer in Vamp
Liner: Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner in Nude Dark

I loved the lip color, and the look in general; I'm going to have to do a separate review of the lip, so I can put down my pros and cons without overloading this post. Happy Saturday!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment