Thursday, February 11, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not yet, but...you know what I mean.

It's hard to ignore Valentine's Day (as much as I want to) with all of the sales in the stores, and the emails for the sales in the stores, and, most importantly, the endless barrage of Valentine's Day tutorials coming out by the makeup artists of YouTube. Everybody's getting ready for the big day, and what am I doing? Stuffing my face with chocolate covered strawberries and playing in makeup my damn self. Queue the look!




The bottom two are my faces when I noticed how light my face looked in the flash. Sigh I'll never be a professional.

Le Details:

FACE:
L'Oreal Paris Magic Perfecting Base Primer for the texture on my cheeks
Concealer: L.A. Girl Yellow Corrector on the corners of my mouth; Nicka K New York HD Concealer in Fallow on the corners of my mouth, my nose, under my eyes, and the skintone unevenness on my cheeks
Setting Powder: Ruby Kisses HD Set 'N Forget Invisible Setting Powder
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation in 340 Caramel
Face Powder: Black Radiance True Complexion Soft Focus Finishing Powder in Creamy Bronze

BROWS:
Brow Filler/Liner: L'Oreal Paris Brow Styling Definer Pencil in Dark Brunette
Browbone: L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Fawn; Nicka K New York HD Concealer in Copper

EYES:
Primer: Ruby Kisses 24 Hour Eyeshadow Magic
Shadows (this look was a LORAC Unzipped Gold One Palette Wonder!):
  • Base: the Sculpt powder in the Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette in Medium to Dark
  • Transition: Undeniable
  • Crease: Unedited
  • Lid: Unpredictable
  • Outer V: Unafraid
  • Inner Third: Unleashed
  • Lower Lash Line: Unlocked on the inner half; Unedited on the outer half
LinerHard Candy Stroke of Gorgeous Felt Tip Liner on the top lid; L.A. Girl Gel Glide Eyeliner in Very Black on the water line

Mascara: Benefit Cosmetics They're Real!, enhanced by the Milani Length In Seconds Lash Extension Fibers

CONTOUR:
Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette in Medium to Dark

HIGHLIGHT:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator in So Hollywood

BLUSH:
#4 in the E.L.F. Studio Blush Palette in Dark

LIPS:
Lipstick: an ombre mix of the Hard Candy Velvet Mousse Lip Color in Tulip, with the Nicka K Lipstick in NY404 Carmine
Liner: Jordana Cosmetics Easyliner in Coffee Bean on the bottom lip; Nicka K Auto Lip Pencil in AA33 Dark Red

I had fun with this; I felt a little closer to the Instagram/YouTube famous MUAs with this look, and the wig lol. I had to post this before I forgot the details, which happened for the last two looks smh forgive me, I'm bad at this.

x Ashlan

No comments:

Post a Comment