Friday, January 22, 2016

What a great day to be cute.

Had class today, but because it was cold as hell I decided to drive to school over taking the bus, and gave my self time for a nap, a sandwich, and a mild face application, and let me tell you: I FUCKING LOVED IT.








Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. I don't care what anyone says, yes. I used the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation today (Cappuccinos ftw) and IT WAS AMAZING-sorry.

FACE:
Primer - E.L.F. Mineral Infused Primer
Foundation - Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation in Cappuccino (yes)
Powder - Milani Multitasker Face Powder in Dark Tan

EYES:
Primer - Ruby Kisses 24 Hour Eyeshadow Magic
Shadows

  • Transition: #22 in the E.L.F. All About Nude Limited Edition Palette
  • Lid: #28 in the E.L.F. All About Nude Limited Edition Palette on the inner and outer thirds;  Gilded in the Absolute NY ICON Exposed Palette in the center
Liner - E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
Mascara - L'Oreal Paris Butterfly Intenza Mascara

BLUSH:
Milani Baked Blush in Bellissimo Bronze (is that even a surprise?)

HIGHLIGHTER:
Ruby Kisses All Over Glow Bronzing Powder in Deep Glow

LIPS:
Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip in Nude Nuance
Smashbox Always Sharp Liner in Nude Dark


Y'all. Y'all. The foundation was everything. I wore that mess for at least six hours (after my impromptu haul after class) and I didn't start getting shiny until well after I got home. See below:

 Immediately after I got home: no shine.

I usually can't wait to get makeup off of my face as soon as I get home, but I sat around and wore it for another two hours after I finished moving around for the day, and barely felt anything on my face. I think I finally found my perfect foundation - thank goodness. 

Alright! I'm gonna go write now. I'll be back with a new face soon!

x Ashlan 

No comments:

Post a Comment