Friday, January 22, 2016

Super Duper Mega Epic (Brick and Mortar) Haul

So...I lost my damn mind today.

I got my hands on a little extra money (thank you, college), and proceeded to go down my entire wish list of makeup goodies and bought everything in sight.

 Excuse my messy bed; I only have my room and a folding table to work with here

Alright, let's get into all the shit I bought!
From (general) left to right:

  • ColourPop Super Shock Eyeshadows in Coconut, Game Face, Get Lucky, KathleenLights, Mooning, Empire, Etiquette, Hustle, Lace and Fringe
    • This is the only thing that wasn't from an actual store, because they just so happened to arrive on the same day that I lost my damn mind
  • Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in Bella Espresso and Bella Rouge
  • Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lipstick in Maple Kiss
  • Hard Candy Stroke Of Gorgeous Eye Marker in Little Black Dress
  • L'Oreal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara
  • Ruby Kisses Auto Lip Liner in Espresso
  • Ruby Kisses Big Lash Mascara
  • Absolute New York Eye Expert Nano Liner
  • LA Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Palette in Smoky
  • LA Girl Matte Pigment Gloss in Secret
  • Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette
  • Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
  • Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette
  • Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette
  • LORAC Unzipped Eyeshadow Palette

If there was anyone that thought my addiction to eyeshadow palettes was fake, you should know that I had to buy a second set of drawers specifically for them, because I ran out of room:



 Anyway, I'm super uber excited to try all of this stuff out and show you what I end up doing! Also, this is only the first half of the haul (hence the Brick and Mortar specification); there's an entire other half of this haul to come, strictly from online purchases. I've bought so much crap that I could probably do daily posts on swatches for two weeks.

Again, thank you, college.

x Ashlan

No comments:

Post a Comment