Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I had class today

Jesus, I don't know how I'm going to make it through this semester, when I can hardly understand one professor, and can hardly focus on another. I've been through worse though, I suppose.

Because I drove today (I'm not the one for wearing a face of makeup while huffing and puffing down the street to the bus stop) I decided to put on a little make up. It was cloudy and overcast today, so I decided to keep my highlight very subtle.

Le look:


FACE:
Primer - E.L.F. Mineral Infused Primer
Foundation - Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free + Balance Foundation stick in Coconut (355)
Face Powder - Milani Multitasker Face Powder in Dark Tan

EYES:
Primer - Ruby Kisses 24 Hour Eyeshadow Magic
Shadows (SEE PALETTE KEY)
  • Base/Transition Shade - #5 in the Elf Studio Endless Eyes Pro Mini Palette in Natural
  • Crease - Stunning (Ruby Kisses Big N' Beautiful)
  • Lid - Divine (Ruby Kisses Big N' Beautiful)
  • Outer V - #2 in the Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in I'm Getting Sunburned
Eyeliner - Rimmel London ScandalEyes Gel Eyeliner in Black (001)
Mascara - Maybelline Volum'Express Falsies Flared

BLUSH:
Milani Baked Blush in Bellissimo Bronze 

HIGHLIGHT:
#2 in the E.L.F. Bronzer Palette (not in the Palette Key yet)


 LIPS:
Le Marc Lip Creme by Marc Jacobs in Mahoghany 

(-record scratch-)

Yes I know, that's not a beauty supply or drugstore brand CLEARLY, but I couldn't find a nude lipstick that perfectly matched my lips, so I made the mistake of letting Sephora find it for me. My lips are expensive, apparently. I'm still on the lookout for a color equivalent, and I'll let you know when I find it.


Again, not much razzle dazzle going on today, but it was just a quick remedy for a bare face. Hopefully I'll have more exciting events to attend in the future, besides school.

x Ashlan 

No comments:

Post a Comment