Monday, January 18, 2016

Allow Me To Introduce Myself.

If you're reading this, then you've probably been brought here by my Instagram (@beautysupplybeauty). Or maybe not; either way, welcome!

I'm Ashlan, a 24 year old English Literature major living in Houston, TX. Clearly, I'm not a makeup artist; I made that Instagram and this blog simply because I've rapidly developed an obsession over makeup, and this is the best way for me to blab about it for hours without boring the people I love to tears. The vast majority of the makeup that I use is from beauty supply stores and drugstores, and I post pictures of things I've bought, as well as "looks" I've done, to show that low end makeup can be beautiful, too. Every once in a while you might catch some Urban Decay here, some Tarte there, but it won't be often because I don't have the hookup (I wish I did, though) or the wallet for all of that. If you're looking for beauty on a budget, then you're in the right place!

Enjoy your stay,

x Ashlan

No comments:

Post a Comment