Monday, January 18, 2016

I took my grandmother out to eat today.

Since she's been insisting on getting out of the house. I was a little tired from work, but taking her out was an excuse for me to put a face on, so I can't say I complained too much.

Le look:


I didn't follow any tutorials or anything today (you can probably tell), and I wanted to keep it simple since I was wearing glasses.

FACE:
Primer (Face) - Nivea Men Post Shave Balm in Sensitive (I joined the NikkieTutorials bandwagon; I'll review it later)
Foundation - Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free + Balance Foundation Stick in Coconut (355)

BROWS:
Wet n' Wild Coloricon Eyebrow Pencil in Brunettes Do It Better

EYES:
Primer - Ruby Kisses 24 Hour Eyeshadow Magic
Shadows -  E.L.F. Endless Eyes Mini Palette in Natural; Ruby Kisses Big n' Beautiful Palette (the colors Dazzling [inner corners], Exquisite, Divine, Enticing & Stunning)
 *In the future I'll take pictures of my unnamed palettes so I can put up a sort of diagram to show you exactly which eyeshadows I used
Liner - Rimmel London ScandalEyes Gel Eyeliner in Black (001)
Mascara - NYC Sky Rise

BLUSH:
Milani Baked Blush in Bellissimo Bronze

HIGHLIGHT:
Ruby Kisses All Over Glow Bronzing Powder in Deep Glow (YES. GOD.)

LIPS:
Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip Color in Nude Nuance (657)
Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner in Nude Dark

Very simple today, quite unimpressive, if I do say so myself. But I got to use some new stuff that I bought today, which made for a happy me. I'll be back with a new face!

x Ashlan

No comments:

Post a Comment