Sunday, February 18, 2018

Happy belated Valentine's Day?

This is embarrassing.

I said that I was going to do a Valentine's Day post on Valentine's Day; I had done a look in advance and everything. And yet here we are, four days later, you shaking your head at me, me looking pitiful. I'm supposed to be doing better in 2018.

I think the problem is that I did the look in advance for ahem reasons (which is funny because I didn't even use the look for what I wanted to use it for anyway) so there was no urgent need to do the blog post. I should've done the blog post that same day and just saved it, but it's neither here nor there now. 

See, for your forgiveness, I was supposed to give you two looks with details, but I seem to have deleted the details for one of the looks I had done, and therefore can't post it because I haven't the slightest idea of what I used. I'm gonna deactivate this blog after this post.




 


This look still has the whole pinky Valentine's Day-esque vibe going on, so maybe that's not too bad? I don't know; this is a train wreck.

FACE:
Primer:
  • Wet 'N Wild PhotoFocus Matte Face Primer on my T-Zone
  • Nicka K New York Ultra Smoothing Makeup Primer
 Concealer:
  • E.L.F. Orange Concealer Stick under the Tarte Shape Tape in Deep on my mouth, and the Shape Tape paired with the Wet N Wild PhotoFocus Concealer in Medium/Deep Tan under my eyes.
Foundation: CoverGirl Queen Collection All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation in Q825 Golden Honey
  • Applied with a fake version of the Farsali Rose Gold Elixir, and enhanced by the Wet N Wild Hello Halo Liquid Highlighter in Goddess Glow under my eyes, and Go With The Glow on my forehead and chin.
Face Powder: Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Sienna
Under Eye Setting Powder: Maybelline Fit Me! Loose Setting Powder in Medium Deep
 
BROWS:
Outline: ColourPop Brow Pencil in Black 'n Brown
Filler: E.L.F. Brow Kit in Dark
Browbone Highlight: L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Toffee
 
EYES:
Primer: L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Toffee
Shadows:
  • Transition: Warmth, in the Bad Habit Inferno Palette
  • Crease: Hot Spot and Smolder, in the Bad Habit Inferno Palette
  • Lid: Burn, in the Bad Habit Inferno Palette, with Ahora, in the Juvia's Place The Saharan II Palette on top
  • Lower Lash Line: Hot Spot and Smolder, in the Bad Habit Inferno Palette
  • Inner Corner: Marrakesh, in the Juvia's Place The Saharan II Palette
 
Eyeliner: Wet 'N Wild ProLine Graphic Marker Eyeliner
Mascara: Ruby Kisses Very Sexy Mascara on the bottom lashes
Lashes: E.L.F. Luxe Lash Kit in Winged & Polished
 
CONTOUR:
Ruby Kisses 3D Contour Palette in Medium Dark
 
HIGHLIGHT:
Tan Lines, in the Bad Habit Oasis Highlight Kit, with Marrakesh, in the Juvia's Place The Saharan II Palette on top
 
BLUSH:
Milani Baked Blush in Rose d'Oro
 
LIPS:
Nicka K New York Lip Gloss in Chocolate Cosmos to act as a liner of sorts (I couldn't find my liner), paired with the Milani Amore Shine Lip Gloss in Foxy Sexy


Honestly I'm surprised you stuck around this long to read the end of this post, but I thank you for it anyway. I promise to be more put together and ready in my next post, which will hopefully be soon!

x Ashlan

No comments:

Post a Comment